We are currently seeking a painter and decorator to join our team of skilled people. With clear objectives and the support of your fellow colleagues, you will part of a successful team contributing to the development of many varied projects across East Anglia.
As a painter and decorator you will be responsible for a variety of different tasks – such as decoration renovation works on client properties or adding the finishing touches to new build works around Cambridgeshire.
The following are preferred but not essential
- Full clean driving licence
- CSCS Card
- MEWP (Scissor lift & Cherry Picker)
- Erect tower scaffolds
- Able to work in commercial and domestic situations
- Apply paint to walls, ceilings, woodwork etc.
- Hang wall paper
- Protect areas of work before commencement
- Able to work on their own or in a team
- Competitive salary/hourly rate
- 24 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, increases with length of service
- Company van and tool kit
- Pension contribution
- Long service awards
- Cambridge office with ample free parking
- 10 mins walk from Cambridge North Station