To provide efficient and comprehensive support to aid the smooth running of the Joinery Department.
Health, Safety & Environment
- Take reasonable care of your own health and safety in the workplace and that of others who may be affected by your work and raise any health and safety issues with your manager or the Health and Safety Director.
- Comply with the commitments set out in the Company’s Environmental and Waste Management Policies.
- Maintain and develop meaningful communications and working relationships with colleagues.
- Communicate regularly and effectively to all team members.
Working alongside our team of experienced Joiner’s you will be:
- Assisting Joiner’s with on-going works
- Assisting with kitchens, doors, floors windows and bespoke furniture
- Carrying out general building repairs
- Cleaning sites to a high standard to apply with H&S standards
- Removal of debris, waste from sites
- All general labouring duties to assist our team of Joiner’s
- Must be physically strong and able to undertake heavy lifting
- The ability to work well alone as well as part of a team
- Must be able to follow instructions
- Need to be reliable and motivated to work