Based in Cambridge, our Plumbing and Heating department carry out a wide range of planned and response maintenance, servicing, alterations and new installation work.
Our management team is able to offer advice on all types of projects from bathroom refits, alterations, refurbishment or larger schemes, for heating, mechanical services and air handling requirements.
Our trained workforce are Water Safe Approved, GAS Safe and OFTEC registered and provides traditional skills as well as the ability to work with modern materials and techniques.
- Total bathroom installations including tiling
- Commercial and Educational establishment toilet refurbishment
- Boiler installation, servicing and repairs
- Central heating design and alterations
- Disabled Bathroom and Wetroom adaptations
- Gas certification including Landlord checks
- Small plumbing repairs including emergencies
- Air conditioning including heat pumps
- Planned maintenance
For further details please contact David Grundy on:
01223 423800 or complete our online enquiry form.