Coulson Building Group is committed to providing the highest standards of Health and Safety and will comply with all statutory duties on Health and Safety.
We will provide Safe and Healthy Working Conditions for our employees and the self‑employed working under our control and will ensure that the conduct of their work does not endanger employees of others and the public.
Sufficient time and resources will be allowed for health and safety and the Company will:
- Ensure adequate risk assessments have been carried out and appropriate control measures are in place to control risks arising from our work activities.
- Consult with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety.
- Provide and maintain safe plant and equipment.
- Ensure safe handling and use of substances.
- Provide information, instruction and supervision for employees.
- Ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks, and give them adequate training.
- Aim to prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill health.
- Maintain safe and healthy working conditions.
- Ensure that any deliberate breach of health and safety rules and procedures lead to disciplinary action.
- Review and revise this policy as necessary at regular intervals not exceeding 2 years.